Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 1, 2013

Roses are Red at BTC&G

Hi there,
It's officially the month of chocolate, lol!!!!  At By The Cute And Girly, our challenge this month is:
Roses are Red
You can interpret it as the colour red, roses, love, etc...
Bonjour,
C'est officiellement le mois du chocolat, *rire*!!!  Chez By The Cute And Girly, notre défi pour le mois est:
Les roses sont rouges.
Vous pouvez l'interpréter comme la couleur rouge, des roses, l'amour, etc...
Our sponsor is:
Notre commenditaire est:
Template Dreams.
I used some very old SU ribbon that I forgot I had and patterned papers from K & Company.  The roses are from WOC.
J'ai utilisé du vieux ruban de SU que j'avais oublié.  Les papiers sont de K & Company et les fleurs de WOC.
I coloured Charming Edwin with Copics on Neenah cardstock.  I added sparkle on the heart and roses.
J'ai colorié Edwin avec mes Copics sur du carton Neenah.  J'ai ajouté du brillant sur le coeur et les roses.

Peau/Skin E13-11-00-000-BV000-R20, Cheveux/Hair E39-YR24-Y23, Salopette/Jumper E77-74-71-70, Souliers/Shoes C9-7-5-3, Chandail/Shirt E43-42-41-40, Roses R29-24-22-20-YG97-95-93-91, Journal/Newspaper W3-1-00.

A+
Brigitte

10 comments:

nnalorac said...

How cute is he Brigitte. So sweet your card, love the flowers and muted colours, Carolxx

Suzie's Card Den said...

Stunning Brigitte, what a beautiful card, someone will be very lucky to receive this.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Brigitte. Love the image and gorgeous papers. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

Oh Brigitte this is adorable. Doesn't young Edwin look dapper in his outfit and what a fab bunch of flowers. Love your colouring, as always.
hugs
Dawn xx

Patricia said...

Tres belle carte pour la saint-valentin. J'aime tout, les couleurs, les papiers, l'image et les ornements.
Je t'embrasse,
Patricia xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Romantique à souhait ta carte ma belle Brigitte. Edwin est tout en beauté. Coloriage splendide. un layout super réussi! Bravo.

Céline said...

Brigitte, ta carte est sublime ! je suis abasourdie pas le coloriage des roses j'adooooooooooore !
une fantastique carte
bises
céline

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Uta said...

Your card is so lovely. I love this cute image and all the flowers.
Hugs, Uta

Christina C. said...

Good heavens, girl, you have been busy.....I'm trying to catch up as I was without a computer for a couple of days. I can't believe how much I missed in just two days!!!! I love this romantic Edwin.....I'm waiting for him to arrive at my house!!! I don't know why I did not order this cutie right away, but sometimes you just don't realize how cute it is until you see it on a card!
You did an outstanding job coloring him with just the perfect embellishments! Beautiful!