Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge Week/Semaine 15

Hi everyone,
It's this time of the week again:  a challenge at Christmas Card Challenge!!!
For this weeks challenge, we would like to see you take inspiration from this beautiful picture in your cards.  Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holdiay, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!
 Bonjour tout le monde,
C'est dimanche et ça veut dire que le nouveau défi de Christmas Card Challenge vient de commencer!!!
Pour cette semaine, on voudrait que vous vous inspiriez  de la belle photo sur vos cartes.  N'oubliez pas que les défis sont optionels.  La seule règle est de faire une carte de Noël ou d'hiver.
I got my inspiration from the picture but also from Céline.  She makes wonderful cards and puts this wonderful punch around the page.  Also, she always has those gorgeous flowers with the beautiful metal center (actually, she sent me this one!!!).  I embossed the crooked panel with the snowflake folder and added Stickles to the edges.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment that comes with the image.  I put some paper candi that I just got from my craft store.
J'ai pris mon inspiration de la photo, mais aussi de Céline.  Elle fait de merveilleuses cartes et elle ajoute le contour avec un poiçon.  Aussi, elle a toujours ces fleurs fantastiques dont elle met un beau centre en métal (d'ailleurs, c'est elle qui me l'a donné!!!).  J'ai embossé le paneau croche avec ma Cuttlebug et ajouté du Stickles sur les rebords.  J'ai estampé et embossé le sentiment qui vient avec l'image.  Je mis du "paper candi" dans les coins que j'ai acheté chez mon magasin de bricolage.
I coloured Eva from Kraftin' Kimmie with Copics and added Stickles on the snow.
J'ai colorié Eva de Kraftin' Kimmie avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles sur la neige.

 Skin/Peau E11-00-000-R20, Hair/Cheveux E57-53-51-50, Shovel/Pelle C9-7-5-3-E37-34-31, Snow and shirt/Neige et chemise C3-1-00, Jeans B26-24-21, Red/Rouge R89-39-85-83
The poinsettia is from WOC and I put Glitter Ritz on it.  Like I mention above, the wonderful center is a gift from Céline.  Thanks Céline!!!
Le poinsettia est de WOC et j'ai mis du Glitter Ritz par dessus.  Comme je l'ai mentionné plus haut, le merveilleux centre de fleur est un cadeau de Céline.  Merci Céline!!!

I followed the sketch at Christmas challenge with sketches.
J'ai suivi le croquis de Christmas challenge with sketches.

A+
Brigitte

5 comments:

Barbi M said...

Cute Christmas card,now I know what to use the 'paper candi' for.
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Cheers ... Barb & kitties

Sandra said...

Wow Brigitte, you just keep rollin' fantastic cards out! Your colouring and blending is excellent and you are totally rocking hair now. I am so envious girlfriend! I love the bunny card below as well, so cute.
In answer to your question about the flowers on my cards, I pretty much always make them using my Martha Steward flower punch. It punches out three individual flowers, one large and two smaller ones. I just layer them to create different versions. One little one makes a bud, two little ones make a small flower, and then a combo of the two sizes make the bigger one. The more layers you use the fuller the flower. All I do is use a stylus on the cushioned side of my craft mat to shape each in a cup and then glue them together. Hope this makes sense.
:)S

StephC said...

Love it! The image is adorable. Great card!

mum of two said...

Love it Brigitte! it's so cute! beautiful coloring job, as per usual :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Céline said...

coucou
je suis de retour!
ta carte est fabuleuse je l'adore forcément elle est rouge iiii!
mais de rien moi je n'ai fait que te donner des petites choses c'est toi qui fait que cette carte est splendide !
bisous
céline