Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge Week/Semaine 14

Hello,
Hi everyone,
It's this time of the week again:  a challenge at Christmas Card Challenge!!!
For this weeks challenge, we would like to see some embossing on your cards.  Please keep in mind that all challenges are optional. The only real rule is that you must create a new Christmas Holdiay, Winter or Hanukkah card. Also, it is not necessary to use a SCRS stamp on your card, but we sure love it when you do!
 Bonjour tout le monde,
C'est dimanche et ça veut dire que le nouveau défi de Christmas Card Challenge vient de commencer!!!
Pour cette semaine, on voudrait voir de l'embossage sur vos cartes.  N'oubliez pas que les défis sont optionels.  La seule règle est de faire une carte de Noël ou d'hiver.
 Woot, woot...  I was really lucky.  My husband got me this Wonderful Winter Tilda, she's an exclusive stamp that only came out in the Netherlands.  It's for my birthday but he gave it to me a month early!!!
For this card, I used SU cardstock that I embossed with a paisley plate.  I then put white ink to make it pop.  The beautiful corner and snowflake border are die cuts from Memory Box.  I put the sentiment together with some SU stamps.  I made the circle with some punches.  I added lots of bling and Stickles.
Yeah!!!  J'ai été très chanceuse.  Mon mari m'a donné cette adorable Tilda, l'estampe est sorti seulement au Pays-Bas.  C'est pour ma fête mais il ne m'a pas fait languir et me l'a donné un mois avant ma fête!!!
Pour cette carte, j'ai utilisé du carton de SU que j'ai embossé.  J'ai mis de l'encre blanche pour faire resortir le tout.  Le beau coin et bordure sont de Memory Box.  J'ai mis quelque estampes de SU ensemble pour faire le sentiment.  J'ai ensuite ajouté beaucoup de pierres et du Stickles.
I'm a little disappointed in the picture.  The colour of her hat is actually the same as the cardstock!  I coloured Tilda with Copics and added Stickles and Smooch Illuminate.
La photo ne rend pas justice aux couleurs.  Le carton est de la même couleur que le chapeau et mitaines de Tilda!  Je l'ai colorié avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles et Smooch Illuminate.

Skin/Peau E11-00-000R20, Hair/Cheveux E29-25-23-50, Whites/Blancs C3-1-00, Teal/Turquoise BG78-75-72-70.

For the challenge at Totally Tilda:  die cuts and punches
Pour le défi chez Totally Tilda:  poiçons et pochoir.

A+
Brigitte

6 comments:

Céline said...

coucou
cette carte est une petite merveille!
tu as de la chance d'avoir cette tilda c'est un super cadeau :)!!!!
le bleu est formidable et les dies sont magnifiques!
j'adooooooore
bises
céline

Martina said...

Oh Brigitee this is absolute gorgeous!! I love it!! I love the colours...oh, my favourite colour!!!...your colouration, the cute image and all the great dies on your card! The paper...ah...just everything! Fabulous!!!!
Hugs,
Martina

Barbi M said...

Beautiful card, and Tilda is adorable, love her perky stance, and your choice of color, my favs!
Hope you have a great day, was nice to see you yesterday.
Cheers... Barbi & kitties
<3<3<3

Lynne said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous colours too :)
Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda :)
Hugs
Lynne xx

featheredheaven said...

Brigitte,
She is beautiful! I love that you went with blue! Awesome!
Sue O

Liz's creative corner said...

This is beautiful, love the colours and beautiful Tilda, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx