Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 12, 2011

Scène de Nöel/Christmas scene

Bonjour,
Je viens de compléter une carte dont je ne suis pas sure du résultat.   Je vous la montre quand même:
Hello,
I just finished a card that I'm not too sure about.  I'm still showing it to you:  

J'ai embossé le fond blanc avec ma Cuttlebug et découper les flocons dans du feutre avec des pochoirs de Spellbinders et Sizzix.
I embossed the white background with my Cuttlebug and used Spellbinders and Sizzix die cuts for the snowflakes.
 J'ai colorié l'image de Magnolia avec mes Copics et ajouté du Liquid Appliqué pour la neige sur les arbres.  J'ai aussi mis de la poudre d'embossage et des pierres.
I coloured the Magnolia Image with Copics and added Liquid Appliqué to the snow on the trees.  I also put embossing powder and stones.

Arbres/Trees BG99-96-93, Neige/Snow W3-1-00, Maison/House E09-08-02-Y15-13-000-R27-C1-00, Chemin/Path E43-42-41-40, Ciel/Sky B23-21-"20".

Pour les défis suivants:  
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round:  n'importe quoi
Magnolia Stmap Lovers:  estampe d'accesoire
Simon Says:  montage photo
Just Magnolia:  Nöel en blanc
Winter Wonderland:  neige
Stampin' for the Week-End:  Nöel

For the following challenges:  
Magnolia Stmap Lovers:  accessory stamp
Simon Says:  photo montage
Just Magnolia:  I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Winter Wonderland:  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

A+
Brigitte

3 comments:

Iulia said...

Beautiful Magnolia scene, Brigitte! Love the way you colored the sky and the glitter looks fantastic!
Glad you shared it with us at Just Magnolia. Hope to see you again soon!
PS. I have a blog candy ending tomorrow, would love you to enter, if you haven't already:)
Happy holidays!
Hugs, Iulia

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

SAMARA said...

Brigette this is gorgeous! I love the sparkle and shine!!! Also that you are not so sure but still put it up....all right girl. That is the best! You know, I thought the impressions folder stars were really stars you put on. They look real! I can feel the whole landscape...I think you did a great job! Spirited Love for the season Brigitte and thank you for your comments on my card. Samara.