Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Petit ange 2/Little angel 2

Rebonjour,
Je vais donner un cours à mon magasin de bricolage.  Cette carte est la deuxième que je vais enseigner.
Hi again,
I will be giving a course at my craft store.  This card is the second one I will be teaching.

Tout le matériel est de mon magasin local.  J'ai ajouté du Stickles sur les rebords.  Le sentiment vient avec la petite fille.
All material are from my local craft store.  I adeed Stickles on the edges.  The sentiment comes with the cutie!
J'ai colorié l'image de Kraftin' Kimmie avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles.  Leur défi est de brillier.
I coloured Kraftin' Kimmie image with Copics and added Stickles.  Their challenge is sparkle and shine.

Robe/Dress R85-83-81-RV000, Gris et blanc/Grays and whites C7-5-3-1-00, Bec/Beak YR04, Cheveux/Hair E29-25-23-50, Peau/Skin E11-00-000-R20.

Dans le prochain message, je vais vous montrer la dernière carte.
In the next post, I will show you the last card.

A+
Brigitte

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What brilliant stamps. Love both the little angels can't wait to see the next one.
Hugs
Margaret M