Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gagnante/ Blog candy winner

Bonjour,
Ma mère arrive aujourd'hui pour me visiter!  Je suis bien contente, mais je vais probablement avoir moins de temps pour bricoler, *rire*!!!
Hello,
My mom is coming today for a week visit!  I'm really happy, but I probably won't craft as much, lol!!!

Je vous ai assez fait attendre, voici la gagnante du certificat cadeau de Simon Says Store:
Ok, I made you wait long enough, here's the winner of the Simon Says Store gift certificate:
Michele and Josee' said...
Hey Brigitte! Your cards are gorgeous! I just became a follower AND I made a post on my blog about your candy! jamcrafts4u.blogspot.com *jos*
Jos, you have a week to contact me to get your prize.
Merci à toutes les participantes!
Thanks to everybody who participated!
Brigitte
 

No comments: