Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Étoiles de Nöel/Christmas stars

Bonsoir,
Surprise,  j'ai une carte de Nöel, *rire*!!!  J'aime bien la combinaison de couleurs rose, brun et crème.  Ça fait penser à de la crème glacée napolitaine!
Hi,
Surprise, I have a Christmas card, lol!!!  I love this colour combination, pink, cream and brown.  It reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream!
Le papier à motif est de My Mind's Eye et le reste du papier est de SU.  J'ai vieilli et encré les rebords et ensuite ajouté du Stickles.  J'ai embossé le carton rose avec ma Cuttlebug.
The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye and the cardstock is SU.  I inked, distressed and applied Stickles to the edges.  I embossed the pink cardstock with my Cuttlebug and the Snowflake folder.
J'ai colorié l'image de Lili of the Valley avec mes Copics et ajouté du Stickles.  Pour les flocons, j'ai mis du Crystal Effects et quand c'était encore mouillé, j'ai ajouté du Glitter Ritz.
I coloured Lili of the Valley image Twinkling Stars with Copics and added Stickles.  For the snowflakes, I put Crystal Effects and when it was still wet, I added Glitter Ritz.

Peau/Skin E11-00-000-R20, Cheveux/Hair EE35-YR21-20, Étoiles/Stars YR24-Y15-11, Manteau/Coat R85-53-81, Bottes/Boots E29-25-33, Blanc/White W3-1-00, Arrière-plan/Background W3-1-YR20-B91-0
Je suis devenu un peu folle pour les fleurs!  J'en ai mis une tonne, *rire*!!!  Elles sont de WOC ainsi que le ruban.  J'ai ajouté du Stickles et colorié la grosse rose avec mes Copics.
I went flower crazy, lol!!!  Instead of one flower on the sketch, I added a pile of them, I just couldn't stop, they're so pretty!!!  They are, as well as the seam binding, from WOC.  I added Stickles and coloured the biggest rose with Copics.

Pour les défis suivants:  
Wild Orchid Challenge:  fait briller avec des étoiles
Die cut Dream challenge:  brun, rose et crème
Sweet Sketch Wednesday:  croquis

For the following challenges:  
Wild Orchid Challenge:  make it sparkle with stars (there's a lot of sparkle and some stars!)
Die cut Dream challenge:  brown, pink and cream
Sweet Sketch Wednesday:  sketch (with lots of extra flowers!)

A+
Brigitte

11 comments:

mulberry station said...

Stunning crd Brigitte, I love your color scheme and gorgeous papers. Beautiful job coloring your image. I love the added sparkle. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Hi Brigitte, your card is beautiful and yes it does remind me of neopolitan ice cream. I love the background you have created for your image. Super job. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Michelle SSW x

Deb said...

Gorgeous creation, love the design and super glittery image, thanks for joining our "Color Recipe" challenge at Die Cut Dreams
Deb
xxx

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what an absolutely stunning card! Such a sweet glittery image!! Love your flower arrangement!! It's perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Kim said...

Brigitte this is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful card...LOVE your flower arrangement! And your image is so cute! Amazing hun! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

Kathie said...

Wow Brigitte, this is a wonderful card absolutely delightful. I just adore your image, wonderful colours and your flower embellishments are just the perfect finishing touch. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

This is so magical and beautiful! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Brigitte this is lovely! Such a sweet, dear image and colored up so beautifully. The added sparkle is perfect. You sure have the magic touch in card-making. Thanks for joining us again at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Genevieve said...

Oh my! Stunning card, I love the sparkle & the gorgeous flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous - love your coloring of this sweet image! Thanks for sharing and playing along with our sketch at SSW

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining this time at DCD with this beautiful creation.
Chris x