Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sexy

Rebonjour,
Je vous montre cette carte très vite.
Hi again,
I'm showing you this card quickly.
Tout papier sont de SU ainsi que le ruban.  La dentelle est de mon magasin local et les pierres ont été appliquées avec mon I-Rock.  J'ai fait le boutton avec du papier.
All patterned paper and cardstock as well as the ribbon are SU.  The lace is from my stash and the bling was put on with my I-Rock.  I made the button with cardstock.
J'ai colorié Joanie de Kraftin' Kimmie avec mes Copics.  J'ai ajouté du Glimmer Glaze sur ses souliers et ceinture et du Stickles sur ses paupières.  Ça ne parait pas sur le photo, mais j'ai mis du Crystal Effects sur ses lèvres pour un effet très sexy!
I coloured Joanie from Kraftin' Kimmie with Copics.  I added Glimmer Glaze on her shoes and belt and Stickles for eyeshadow.  It doesn't show on the picture, but I put some Crystal Effects on her lips for some sex appeal!

Pour les défis suivants:  
Kraftin' Kimmie:  croquis
Cute Card Thursday:  pour lui seulement

For the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie:  sketch
Cute Card Thursday:  for his eyes only

A+
Brigitte

2 comments:

Nana Diana said...

Fabulous job with the sketch and your colouring is great!! Love the sparkly eyeshadow and the pearls in her hair, thanks so much for playing!! Oh and love the button too!!

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh lala, Brigitte, your card is stunning! Joanie looks very sexy and I love the colours, such pretty lace and the button that you made is fabulous!
Thanks so much for giving my sketch a go and for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge!
Hugs,t