Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Défi/ Challenge #76 Kraftin' Kimmie

Bonne fin de semaine à tous,
J'ai reçu mes nouvelles estampes de Kraftin' Kimmie juste à temps pour pouvoir les utiliser sur cette jolie carte!
Good week-end to all of you,
I received my new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps just in time to use them on this cute card!
J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à colorier Talullahbelle.  Je suis sorti hors de ma zone de confort pour ses cheveux!!!  Le papier à motif est de My Mind's Eye et le reste du papier est de SU.  J'ai embossé à sec avec Tiny Bubbles et puis embossé encore avec de la poudre d'embossage.  Les "diamonds" ont été appliqué avec mon I-Rock et les fleurs sont de Wild Orchid Crafts.  Je me suis procuré la dentelle à mon magasin de tissus.  Les petites branches ont été faites avec un poiçon de MS et l'oval est un pochoir de Spellbinder.  J'ai mis du crayon Spica doré autour des papiers.
I had a lot of fun colouring Talullahbelle.  I went out of my comfort zone for her hair!!!  The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye and the cardstock is SU.  I dry embossed with Tiny Bubbles and then embossed with embossing powder.  I put the bling with my I-Rock and the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.  The lace is from my local fabric store and the branch punch is MS.  I cut the oval around the little cutie with a Spellbinder die cut.  I put some gold Spica marker around all the edges.
Je l'ai colorié avec mes Copics et ajouter des Stickles crystal et star dust sur ses ailes.  J'ai aussi mis du Viva Decor Gel pen sur les rounds.  Ça ne parait pas sur la photo, mais j'ai ajouté du crayon Spica clair sur sa robe.
I coloured her with Copics and added Star Dust and Crystal Stickles on her wings.  I also put some Viva Decor Gel pen on the circles.  It doesn't show on the picture, but I added clear Spica marker on her dress.
Les fleurs/ The flowers
Pour les défis suivants:
Simon Says Stamp challenge: n'importe quoi
Cute Card Thursday:  réutiliser un croquis (Sketch Saturday du 12 février 2011)
Polka Doodle:  utiliser les couleurs aqua, bleu et mauve
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp:  fleurs
Stamp Something:  ailes

For the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday:  reuse a sketch (Sketch Saturday 12 Feb 2011)
Polka Doodle: use aqua, blue and purple
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp:  May flowers


Je voulais mentionné que pour la première fois, j'ai gagné un défi...  il faut que j'admette que nous étions que 4 participantes, mais quand même!!!
I wanted to mention that for the first time, I won a challenge...  ok, I have to admit that we were only 4 contestants, but it still means the world to me!!!
Voici ma carte gagnante à Christmas Stampin' All Year Long:
Here is my winning card at Christmas Stamin' All Year Long:

Brigitte

8 comments:

Audrey said...

What an adorable card. I love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card.
luv
Debby

lis-m said...

Great card, awesome image.. I love KK !
Thanks for joining us over @ polkadoodles this week .
Hugs xx

Deb said...

Beautiful cards! Such a sweet image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

what an adorable image and card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Hugs Ashley

Saskia said...

Lovely card for Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Colette said...

Lovely card, fab fairy, love her hair, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

Fliss said...

Great card and such a fun image!
Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles colour challenge and good luck!
Fliss x