Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scrap'n Tote

Bonjour, 
Je veux vous montrer très vite comment j'ai décoré mon Scrap'n Tote.  C'est un cartable pour mettre jusqu'à 36 cartouches Cricut avec le clavier et le livret.
A quick post to show you how I decorated my Scrap'n Tote.  This is a binder to put up to 36 Cricut cartridges with the overlay and the booklet.
J'ai utilisé plusieurs cartouches pour mon projet (Meow, Forever Young et je ne me rappelle plus de celle pour le papillon).  Le papier à motif est de My Mind's Eye (gris) et DCWV (rose).  Les autres papiers et rubans sont de SU.
I used various cartridges to make the different cuts (Meow, Forever young and I can't remember the one for the butterfly!).  The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye (grey) and DCWV ((rose).  The other cardstock as well as the ribbon is from SU.
Pour le défi Simon Says: pas une carte
For Simon Says challenge:  anything but a card

Il faut que j'aille au travail
I have to go to work,
Brigitte

1 comment:

sunghee said...

I'm so lazy to decorate my binders. This is beautiful and I'm so inspired to make mine pretty, too.