Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Petite démonne/ Little devil

Bonne soirée à vous tous!
Je vous présente cette carte avec une estampe de Tilda. 
Good evening to all!
Today, I'm showing you this card made with a stamp featuring Tilda.
Je la trouve si mignonne, assis gentiment en attendant pour donner ses fleurs...
I find her so cute, waiting patiently to give her flowers...

Ha, 
      Ha...
Voici l'estampe original!!!  Je voulais l'utilisé avant l'Halloween, donc j'ai ôté sa fourche, ses ailes et ses petites cornes!  Je l'ai colorié avec des Copics et mis des Stickles sur sa passe. J'ai mis de la couleur et du Stickles sur les fleurs qui se trouvent en haut à droite et j'ai chauffé le ruban en dessous pour le faire fondre un peu.
Here is the original stamp!!!  I wanted to use her before Halloween so I took off her wings, her horns and her fork!  I colored her with Copics and added Stickles on her hairband.  I put some colours and Stickles on the flowers at the upper right and melted the ribbon under the roses a little bit with my heat gun.
  J'ai coupé des petites fentes pour insérer les fleurs.  D'ailleurs, toutes les roses sont de Wild Orchid Craft et les papiers à motif sont de K & Company.  Le reste du papier et le ruban est de SU.  Les brilliants sont des pierres appliquées avec mon I-Rock.  J'ai fait le boutton avec du Shrinky Dink que j'ai colorié avec mes marqueurs.
 I cut some slits to insert the flowers.  The roses are from Wild Orchid Craft and the patterned paper is from K & Company.  The rest of the paper and the ribbon is SU.  I put some bling with my I-Rock!  I made the button with Shrinky Dink and my Cricut then colored it with Copics.

Je rentre mon projet pour les défis suivants:
Simon Says Challenge:  café et crème
Just Magnolia:  croquis
Magnolia Stamp Lovers:  bouton et brilliant
Magnolia Down Under:  fleurs

I'm entering my card for the following challenges:
Simon Says Challenge:  coffee and cream
Just Magnolia:  sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers:  buttons and bling
Magnolia Down Under:  flower power


J'èspere que vous aimez bien,
Brigitte

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! Your coloring of this adorable image is stunning! Love what you did with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us!
:)Kathy

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Brigitte :-) Tilda is lovely and your colouring is perfect ,,, besutiful colours ,,, the red with coffee and cream are a stunning combination :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT Call :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Debbie Dolphin said...

So gorgeous and your colouring is great,
Thankyou so much for joining us this week at MDUC. Hope to see you again
love Debbie xxx

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Love how she looks!! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again on 3/27 for our ribbon challenge.

Kruemel said...

I totally love your use of this little devil! You made her look like an angel in like nothing...

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel