Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sassy Mrs. Claus

Hello,
I'm entering this card for two challenges:
Sketch Saturday Week 133

and One Stop Craft Challenge :  Sassy Christmas
 The paper, ink and stamps are SU.  I cut the corner and the silver backing with Storybook cartridge and the flowers with Gypsy Wandering.  I colored the picture with Copics.  The background is actually white paper that I smeared silver ink on it!  I put some Crystal stickles and Viva Decor Pearl for accents.
I crinkled and sponged the flowers with two different ink colours and then sprayed some water on them to give a watercolor effect.
This card is the sister of this one.   I used the same colour theme and the flower are from the same cartridge.
Hope you like it,
Brigitte

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Beautiful card, great take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

Leonie xx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! this is one Sassy image, love the sketch too and the colour combo used. Thank you for joining us at Once Stop Craft this week with your lovely creation.
Suzi xx

Shelley said...

Love mrs Claus image. This is a fab sassy card. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx