Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa's coming

Hi, Christmas is coming!!!  I'm so excited, I get to go home soon and see my friends and family.  We live about 13 hours away from our hometown.  Sometimes, it's hard to be in the military and be far from our loved ones...  Anyway, I made this card for Sketch Saturday
This is what I made:
 I colored the stamps with Copics.  I'm so proud of the golden colour that I came up with!!!  I added some Diamond stickles to the white accents of the clothing.  I also put a dab of Crystal Effect on the pocket watch.  The flowers were cut with Gypsy Wandering on my Expression.  I sponged and distressed pretty much everything!  The stamps, paper, punch and ink is SU.  I put some Crystal stickles on the flowers
I will give this card to my boss...  I hope that it will bring a smile to his face.  (He can be pretty grumpy, but don't tell him I said so, lol)
Brigitte

No comments: