Followers

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamp challenge: Paper bag

Hi, I hope you had a great week-end.  We went to our first Christmas party of the year.  I even won a prize!!!
This time, at PKS challenge, we have to use a paper bag and also one of their stamps.
I used the paper bag as the background, because it's so thin, it embosses beautifully!  I used the Cracked folder with my Cuttlebug.  I stamped my favorite PKS face, Basic Paper Doll!  The other stamp is from SU as is the ribbon and the rest of the card stock.  I colored the scene with my new Copics, I still don't feel confortable with them but I guess it will come with time!
The star is cut using my faithful Expression and the George and basic shapes cartridge.  The gold piece of paper is actually a piece of white card stock and I smeared gold ink with an ink pad around the edges.  It's a lot cheaper than buying gold paper!!!  I got this tip from  Carousel Rubber Stamps.

 Brigitte

6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!

Summer said...

so sweet TFS!

Joanna said...

Oh I love this! That's such a great idea to emboss the bag..I never would have thought of that! And your star is super cute! :)

Glora said...

Cute. I LOVE that star. And thanks for the awesome tips.

Kim said...

very nice! I really like that embossed background. Thanks for playing along on the challenge.

Angelica Suarez said...

Oh how wonderful!! I LOVE embossing (I use it on almost all my projects somehow) and this is a fantastic tip. Your card is lovely, thanks so much for playing along with us at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge this week! :) ~ Angelica